| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Punta Arenas in February is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with rain at times. A paltry 27.8mm (1.1in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 15:34 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Punta Arenas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Punta Arenas, Chile
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Punta Arenas:
- Castro, Chile - 1190.6 kms (739.8 miles) NNW
- Esquel, Argentina - 1120 kms (696 miles) N
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 1118.1 kms (694.8 miles) NNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 1093.8 kms (679.7 miles) N
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 1044.6 kms (649.1 miles) N
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 856 kms (532 miles) N
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 839.9 kms (521.9 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 790.8 kms (491.4 miles) N
- Chico, Chile - 716.7 kms (445.4 miles) N
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) NNW